Los Angeles Street Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acacia Blocc Crip's INFORMATION

3 posters

Go down

Acacia Blocc Crip's INFORMATION Empty Acacia Blocc Crip's INFORMATION

Post by Spooktown[OG] Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 am

The Acacia Blocc Crips are one of the most oldest gang sets, They can be found across inglewood they are a notorious street gang and they are doing much gang'activity like gangbangin and crippin all that gangrelated stuff. Their biggest enemys are all the Blood sets, the gang is bussy with burnouts on bikes smoking shootouts drive byes all that stuff.
Almost any member of the gang haves his own strap because if you dont have a pistol you cant bang and you must be active and represent the colours / Blue / Lightblue / brown. You got to show respect to all the homies if a nigga is acting dumb to you. you arent going to Click your pistol against him. and if you see an enemy riding down the street you ofcourse can hold a pistol behind you but dont shoot or attack anything. just ask him where he comes from and things will be ready,
( We are full of young man most of us serving prison time )
About the Leader [ABC]Spooktown[OG] Im a chill guy wich is respecting everyone and likes to bang with guns to other sets, im not the guy wich is bitch talking all day about how bad your doing it in RP if i see your doing bad, im about to learn you, If i see your new to the set im gonna let you put some work in thats all. and if an enemy killed / shotted and you saw what colour the niggas had on em? we just go get them back + if you are about to talk stuff about ''bloods'' dont say Bloods call them ''Slobs''

if you are about to rob, kill, shoot, payback. Just tell it me you dont need ask anytime permission for it on me you are free to do it but, You must ''Must'' say it to me if you dont, thats a way for me to see you disrespecting

Last edited by Spooktown[OG] on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Spooktown[OG]
Spooktown[OG]
LAS:RP Player

https://www.youtube.com/user/58criminal?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Acacia Blocc Crip's INFORMATION Empty Re: Acacia Blocc Crip's INFORMATION

Post by Macc_Crip Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Good Information!Smile
Macc_Crip
Macc_Crip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elzo Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Do not bother posting here if you don't like the story or you think its copied, it'll be counted as spam.
All useless replies deleted.
Elzo
Elzo

http://www.lasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down