Los Angeles Street Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB]

+3
Dragoon
Jope
Locsta
7 posters

Go down

Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB] Empty Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB]

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 am

In Character Questions:

Character name: Micheal ''Locsta" Cruise

Character's Appearance:Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB] 500x5011

Tell something you know of this gang: Its a Afro-american gang, its located in Compton (Ganton), they are Dealing Drugs & Guns and all
stuff like that. Their biggest rivals are Compton Avenue Crips.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game name: Locsta
Timezone + Country you currently live in: GMT
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: * i agree with the leadership application rules *
Why do you want to lead this faction: because i hate Crips. and there isn't a leader for Compton Piru Bloodz. and i like
to help new members of the gang i will show them all what's going on in los santos and i will tell them to be carefull on the streets
of Los Santos.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: No one
Explain what PG means and give one good example: Powergaming is doing unrealistic things, Example: * Locsta jumping of a high building
and he's still alive.

Explain what MG means and give one good example: Metagaming means mixing OOC information with IC, Example: Locsta: Hey MIKE! Mike: (( How did you know my name? )) Locsta: (( i was looking above your character.))
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example: /me Reaches his waistline with his right hand and
pulls out a Desert Eagle and puts the safety [OFF], and reaches his pocket with his right hand and pulls out a small box with some bullets in it, Locsta is opening the small box while looking at it and takes out some bullets and puts it into the Desert eagle and reloading it a few times.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for: /do You can hear the bullets falling on the ground when im reloading the Desert Eagle *Tick*

Last edited by Locsta on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Locsta
Locsta
LAS:RP Player

Back to top Go down

Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB] Empty Re: Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB]

Post by Jope Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 am

+1 I think you're a good leader , and i hope so that you are loyal to your coming members and we need a leader.
Jope
Jope
Management
Management

https://lasrp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB] Empty Re: Locsta's Leader application for Compton Piru Bloodz [CPB]

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks i appreciate it.
Locsta
Locsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey, i know you from another RP server and you're a good RP'er and we don't have a leader for all the Blood Sets so
i will give you a +1
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks, i know you too. you are a great roleplayer too.
Locsta
Locsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dippa Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:42 pm

nice app you rp skills are high and i like the app +1
Dippa
Dippa

Back to top Go down

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Yay, im near the leadership!
Locsta
Locsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Macc_Crip Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:07 pm

I think you are good leader! +1 Good luck enemy!;D
Macc_Crip
Macc_Crip

Back to top Go down

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks you, i appreciate it! 4 VOTE'S!
Locsta
Locsta

Back to top Go down

Post by KongFOO' Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

+1 because your application looks awesome and you will be good as leader for Compton piru bloods

KongFOO'

Back to top Go down

Post by Locsta Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 pm

5 Votes Elzo please reply! thanks for all the vote's, Elzo i know you're working on the new gamemode but please reply!
Locsta
Locsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Elzo Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Congratulations to Locsta for being a Compton Piru Bloodz Official leader!
Elzo
Elzo

http://www.lasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down