Los Angeles Street Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5

2 posters

Go down

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 Empty How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5

Post by Elzo Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

First you need to download the program here.

When the download has been completed you open the progam and you will see this.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 Kb8ztl

When you have found a mod that you wanna install, place it on your desktop it's much easier.
Now to install the modification you want you press 'open' in the menu bar.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 K9776r

Now you go to your gta sa map and click on the 'models' map and then you choose the 'gta3' file and then you press open. A lot of files will appear in your screen.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 Yju4p

Open the map or winrar file of the mod and extract the .dff and .txd file of the modification on your desktop or an empty folder. It's much easier and faster to do it this way.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 330b9tk

Now you go back to the menu bar above and press on 'import'.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 10p1tp5

Now go to the map or to your desktop, wherever you extracted the .dff and .txd file. Choose the .dff and .txd file and click on open.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 34929w9

The files that you have imported will appear in green that means importing went successful.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 B656ix

Now you go back to the menu bar and click on 'save'.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 2qc2jhf

The files that you've imported will appear in black now like the others. This means saving went succesful and the mods are installed.

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 4t0dnb

The only thing you have to do now is closing the file and you are able to play with your mods.

I hope this will help you out, if you have any questions regard modding or other gta issues you can send me a private message.
Elzo
Elzo
LAS:RP Player

http://www.lasrp.com

Back to top Go down

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 Empty Re: How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5

Post by Macc_Crip Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank You,Elzo!!!!!!!!!!Finally i installed a skin by myself! respect to you!Very Happy
Macc_Crip
Macc_Crip

Back to top Go down

How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 Empty Re: How to install modifications with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5

Post by Elzo Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Macc_Crip wrote:Thank You,Elzo!!!!!!!!!!Finally i installed a skin by myself! respect to you!Very Happy
No problem silent
Elzo
Elzo

http://www.lasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down